General Services Administration
Federal Supply Service
Authorize Federal Supply Schedule Price List
Professional Engineering Services
Corporate Contract Number GS-23-F-0209N
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click on the FSS Schedules button at fss.gsa.gov
Contract Period: April 21, 2003 – April 20, 2018
21351 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 200
Dulles, Virginia 20166
(703) 450-0800 Fax (703) 450-0043
Alpha Corporation, an Engineering News Record Top 100 CM Firm, brings to
Government agencies a diverse combination of management, technical and
hands-on field experience relevant to maintenance, renovation, repair,
rehabilitation, expansion or new construction projects, including government
facilities and related infrastructure.
Program and Construction Management has been a
primary service of Alpha since 1979, the year the firm was established.
Through continuous practice in serving owners and contractors nationwide,
the firm has developed extensive expertise and a thorough, comprehensive and
practical approach for managing all aspects and phases of project
development - from project planning, through design, construction and
facility commissioning and occupancy.
Our professional staff combines technical expertise in all engineering
disciplines with extensive hands-on contracting and field expertise gained
in the employ of construction contractors and owners/public agencies. This
knowledge enables us to understand critical technical, operational and
management issues, as well as anticipate and meet project development
related challenges and provide solutions that are practical, cost-effective
and in line with the ultimate goals and objectives of the client.
Furthermore, the combination of construction management and engineering
expertise enables our firm to maintain up-to-date knowledge of not only
applicable industry standards but also contractor practices, contracting
methods, construction materials and costs. Through this diverse knowledge,
Alpha is able to deliver direct benefits to the Government by ensuring
detail and thoroughness in program and construction management and
reliability in design and constructibility reviews, cost estimating,
scheduling and claims analysis. These benefits are achieved through the
performance of a broad range of services that Alpha offers through GSA
Schedule # GS23F0209N, as shown on the following pages.
Our progressive approach to Project Management
emphasizes team building and promotes facilitating consensus among all
parties concerned with the project. Our experience teaches us that this
approach leads to optimum construction efficiency, in terms of quality, cost
and time, which in turn strengthens the confidence and trust of the end
users and the public. We would welcome the opportunity to be part of your
development and management team on your next project.
- SIN’s Awarded Under this Contract:
- SIN 871-2 Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- SIN 871-3 System Design, Engineering and Integration
- SIN 871-4 Test Evaluation
- SIN 871-5 Integrated Logistics Support Complex Projects Management
- SIN 871-6 Acquisition and Life Cycle Management
- SIN 871-7 Construction Management
The Following are hourly rates proposed for tasks performed at Alpha’s site or at the Government site. Rates cover base and option year periods for all SIN’s 871-2 thru 871-7.
All prices are lowest unit price.
THE SERVICE CONTRACT ACT (SCA) IS APPLICABLE TO THIS CONTRACT AS IT APPLIES TO THE ENTIRE PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES (PES) SCHEDULE AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED. WHILE NO SPECIFIC LABOR CATEGORIES HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AS BEING SUBJECT TO SCA DUE TO EXEMPTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES (FAR 22.1101, 22.1102 AND 29 CRF 541.300), THIS CONTRACT STILL MAINTAINS THE PROVISIONS AND PROTECTIONS FOR SCA ELIGIBLE LABOR CATEGORIES. IF AND / OR WHEN THE CONTRACTOR ADDS SCA LABOR CATEGORIES / EMPLOYEES TO THE CONTRACT THROUGH THE MODIFICATION PROCESS, THE CONTRACTOR MUST INFORM THE CONTRACTING OFFICER AND ESTABLISH A ACA MATRIX IDENTIFYING THE GSA LABOR CATEGORY TITLES, THE OCCUPATIONAL CODE, SCA LABOR CATEGORY TITLES AND THE APPLICABLE WD NUMBER. FAILURE TODO SO MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT.
- Maximum Order: The total dollar value if any order placed under this contract will be $1,000,000.00 except for requirements exceeding the Maximum Order which will be processed in accordance with Clause I-FSS-125.
- Minimum Order: $100.00
- Geographic Coverage: This contract covers deliveries in the continental United States as well as overseas.
- Point of Production: Government Site or Alpha’s Dulles office.
- Discounts: No further Discounts are given on this Special Government Pricing.
- Quantity discount: No quantity discounts are given.
- Prompt Payment discount: No Prompt Payment discount is given.
- Government Purchase Card: Alpha will accept the Government Purchase Card for Micro purchases only.
- Foreign Origin: No services are of foreign origin.
- Delivery: Delivery times are determined at time of purchase.
- F.O.B.: F.O.B. Destination
- a. Ordering Address: Use Alpha Corporation’s Dulles address for ordering.
b. Ordering Procedures: Ordering Procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s), and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS Schedule homepage (fss.gsa/schedule).
- Payment Address: Payment is to be made at Alpha Corporation’s Dulles Address
- Warranty Provisions: NA
- Export Packing Charges: These will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance: No special terms or conditions apply.
- Terms and conditions rental: NA
- Terms and conditions installation: NA
- Terms and conditions repair or any other services: NA
- List of services and distribution points: NA
- List of participating dealers: NA
- Preventative Maintenance: NA
- Special attributes or EIT compliance: NA
- Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number: 09-869-6602
- System for Award Management(SAM): Alpha Corporation currently has an Active status with SAM.